Friday, September 24, 2010

Welcome to the Pet Vet blog.

A woof and meow from me to you.  Welcome to the Pet Vet blog!

Working at a veterinary hospital has given me a terrific insight into what goes on behind the scenes at a vet clinic.  I have seen firsthand the emotional involvement our doctors have with the animals they treat, and the incredible bond pets share with their owners.

It comes as no surprise that there are good days along with bad.  I've never before worked in a job where I have literally seen each of my coworkers reduced to tears at some point along the way, and it's a privilege to share that.

As pet owners ourselves, we understand how difficult it can be to make decisions regarding the welfare of our pets, and how difficult and traumatic it can be when it comes time to say goodbye.  I have met so many wonderful people through my work at Pet Vet - people who genuinely love and care for their pets, whether they have had them for a matter of months or a lifetime.  It is an honour for us to share those times with you.

Thank you for caring for your pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment