Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sir Jack

Hello Friends

I am Jack or Sir Jack as I run the Morningside location. Well I think I do he he he. I am the cutest cat ever!! My hobbies are getting into as much trouble as I can, welcoming patients into the hospital and distracting the dogs. 

I have been at Morningside for a couple years now thanks to Dr Varley and her team. They saved me! I had some problems with my pee for a while and my parents weren't able to look after me. So Dr Varley took me in and now I am all better. I love it here. I have many toys to play with and lots of new friends to meet everyday. 

I like to watch everything that happens in our treatment room. I have seen many cool things and watched my team help many cats and dogs. Today I saw them take a stone out of a fellow cats bladder. That was exciting to watch as I had this done to myself but I was asleep when they did it so I didn't get to watch. I heard the doctor say that this can happen if you have an infection that goes untreated it can cause these sharp stones in your bladder. OUCH! Also if you eat bad food everyday it can contribute. I did not know that. I wonder how many other cats don't know that. I am going to tell every cat that comes in to tell their moms and dads this. 

Well it is my bed time I had a long day of watching surgery and playing with toys. I will be back soon to tell you more exciting stories.

Sir Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment