Monday, June 4, 2012

Adventures of Maverick

I wanted to share a story of a very cute and crazy kitten that has just recently come into my life. I named him Maverick as he thought he was larger than life the first time he met my cat Izzy. Maverick was brought into our clinic on a Friday afternoon. A lady found him all alone in a park. Unsure of how old he really was we guessed he was about 2 weeks old. He was just so tiny and helpless. It was heartbreaking just knowing that he was left alone. My heart melted and I had to take him home with me for the weekend(so I thought). He is now 5 weeks old!Its been a very long weekend!! I think he is staying. He still comes to work with me a few times a week as he is still too young to be left on his own. Everyone at work loves him!
My main concern was Maverick and my Jack Russell Terrier Milo getting along. Right now he is curled up with Milo. So I guess they get along pretty well. Watching him grow is amazing. Everyday he gets bigger and bigger and crazier and crazier lol but I love him. He is now carrying around all of his toys in his mouth and doing the stairs like a champ. He is a very cuddly little boy and he definitely knows how to brighten up any ones day. I will update everyone on Maverick as he grows and encounters new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment