Thursday, June 28, 2012

Princess Panda Cat

Ciao bella amica,
I have a new friend! His name is Sox, although I like to call him Tripod. He`s a kitten that came to our clinic a few weeks ago following a severe injury to one of his front legs. The damage was irreparable and one of our highly skilled veterinarians, Dr Ryan, had to amputate.
Well I`ll tell ya, that cute guy (Tripod, not Dr Ryan...although he`s pretty cute too!) has not skipped a beat. I think somebody should tell him he`s only got three legs, as I don`t think he knows. He`s all healed up and zipping around this place like the energizer bunny! You should see him go, amazing! Little on the cocky side, called me "fatty" the other day. Got a lot of chutzpah for a guy with a really bad haircut...lol! Anyways, I`m just big-boned, everyone knows that.
He`s not to keen on me yet, but I`ll win him over...everyone loves the Princess!

Big news at Pet Vet is the story of Dutchess. A very brave mastiff who was shot in the neck trying to save her owner. What a hero! She`s currently being treated at our Morningside clinic. Her injuries require a lot of expensive treatment and she desperately needs all the help we can muster. For more information go to;
http://www.indiegogo.com/HelpDutchess
Lets rally together and save this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment