Monday, June 11, 2012

Maverick!

Hey everyone! I'm Maverick, I heard my mommy told you all about me last week. Now it is my turn to tell you all about  me.....My mommy keeps calling me a piranha. I don't know what that means hehehehe but I do try to bite my mommy all the time. She tells me to stop it but my tooths are coming in and I want to chew on everything and body part I can get at hehehe. I know I can get away with it as I am just soooo handsome and I know how to play to cute card to get me out of trouble.

My mommy has given me kibble just like the dogs. I was so happy to be a big boy now and get to eat the big boy food! Now I don't have to try and steal the dogs food. It was risky as Milo tried to eat me a few times. But now that I'm big I can take on these doggies. I just hunch my back, puff up and spit at him when he bugs me. Unfortunately it doesn't always scare him away. This is where my tooths come in handy.

Today I went to work with my mommy. I saw lots of really big dogs. I scared them all away on my own. I may be small but I'm fierce. I saw lots of cool things, like surgery (that's what my mommy said it was). I watched her with all the other doggies and kitties and they all seem to love her and the doctors too. It was a very tiring day watching all the things that happen in treatment and of course I was playing with my toys. I love my toys. I have sooo many I never know which one to play with first. Yawn! I think its my bed time now, I am very very sleepy. Nighty Night everyone. I will keep you updated on Morningside Pet Hospital and what goes on behind the scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment